Wednesday, September 15, 2010

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Dear Friends,
Thank you very much for receiving my good morning sms every day. Actually this activity started before 5 years with 25 friends and now it has reached 1500 friends.In these years Many people have commented and encouraged me a lot to continue this activity.Some people insisted me to send this sms to their friends. Some people asked me to give full profile of the author of the quote.But in our mobile system it is impossible to exceed more than 160 characters. in this situation one of the recipient of my sms Mr.SUBRAMANIAM SIVA (Film Director Who directed the films thirudaa thirudi, pori, yogi and seedan) asked me to open a blog.Thank you sir for your wonderful idea. I am also inviting all the friends to view this blog everyday with new ideas and comments.
Regards
D.SELVAKUMAR

1 comment:

  1. A good initiative.
    Keep it up as long as it won't disturb you and others.

    Mylswamy Annadurai

    ReplyDelete